Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga is seeking experienced and registered Mental Health Professionals to join our highly-regarded Oranga Hinengaro/Mental Wellness team.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable professional experience in a rewarding role within a fantastic kaupapa Maori organisation.
TToH is innovative, values-based and family-focused. Our health, social, education and community development teams have been working successfully with whanau across sunny Hawke’s Bay for the past 32 years.
Professionalism and co-operative teamwork are paramount within our friendly workforce.
The successful candidate will be a Registered Social Worker or Nurse with a current practising certificate, and be experienced in community mental health.
You will also have:
- Knowledge of the Te Whare Tapa Wha model of whanau support
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Commitment to excellence and professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- A full and current driver’s licence
This is a full-time role.
Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Applications close 27 July 2018