TToH is an innovative, values-based organisation. Our health, social, education and community development teams have been working successfully with whanau throughout sunny Hawke’s Bay for the past 32 years.
We are now seeking a Practice Support Manager – Hauora to support the management of the day to day operations in our growing Hauora Heretaunga team.
The successful candidate would have:
- Excellent customer care and relationship skills
- Excellent communication, facilitation and team work skills
- An eye for improvement and innovation
- The ability to work within a highly-performing team
- Understanding of Maori and Pacifica cultures
- Some knowledge of te reo Maori and tikanga
Essential skills and qualifications include:
- Medtech 32
- Relevant tertiary qualification in management or considerable experience in the general practice sector
- A full and current driver’s licence