TToH is a values-based and family-focused organisation in Hastings. Our innovative health, social, education and community development teams have been working successfully with whanau across sunny Hawke’s Bay for the past 33 years.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to deliver services, programmes and activities to Hinengaro clients resulting in societal participation and independence for clients
A can-do attitude, professionalism, the ability to build and maintain relationships and co-operative teamwork are paramount across our friendly workforce.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Health Science in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand
- Current Annual Practising Certificate.
You will also have:
- Outstanding professional and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to align whanau needs with the care and support they are offered
- Commitment to excellence and ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- A full and current driver’s licence
If this sounds like you, and you’re keen to enjoy the Hawke’s Bay lifestyle of excellent food, wine, schools and recreational opportunities, plus affordable housing, we’d like to hear from you.
Inquiries to Annette Harris: Annette.firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time role.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 18 January 2019, however please don’t leave it too late as we will be screening applicants as they come in.