Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga is seeking casual Mental Health Support employees to join the dedicated team providing high-quality residential care for Tangata Whaiora in our community-based Rehabilitation and Respite service.
Based in Hastings, we support whanau across the wider region of sunny Hawke's Bay.
To be successful in this role you would have:
- A Level 4 certificate in Mental Health Support Work, or Level 4 Certificate in Hauora or experience in a similar field
- Good communication and motivational skills
- A current full driver's licence and safe driving skills
- The ability to work a range of shifts across evenings and weekends
- Capability to pass a functional health assessment to show you are able to perform CPR and other physical aspects of the job
- Experience in Recovery and Rehabilitation models
- Current first aid certificate
- Knowledge and understanding of tikanga and te reo Maori
This is your step in the door to join a superb organisation with a culture that celebrates success and encourages career development.
You will have the chance to learn new skills within a strong multi-disciplinary team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by following the apply now prompts. Current employees of Taiwhenua who are affected by restructuring will be given priority in the selection process.