This is an opportunity to be part of a strong and progressive team that includes Mobile Primary Nursing, School Based Nursing and other health professionals. This role requires you to provide tamariki health screening and assessments within the homes of whanau or in community settings. You will have proven work experience in the community, be able to work autonomously and with a wider team.
Based in the heart of sunny Hawke’s Bay, Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga is a thriving and innovative kaupapa-Maori organisation. We have been working alongside whanau for the past 30 years to achieve best outcomes for them through clinical and community wellness support, in tandem with social, education and personal development programmes.
To join our highly-regarded Community Nurse team you will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate
- Have a current and valid full drivers licence
- Child Growth and Development
- Postgraduate Certificate in Primary Health Care Speciality- Well Child/Tamariki Ora strand (or studying towards and will achieve within agreed time frame)
- Knowledge of Kaupapa Maori practice
- Have experience working with Maori
- Be a team player with the ability to work unsupervised
If you have any queries about the role, contact Haeata Climie: Haeata.Climie@ttoh.iwi.nz
The closing date is 18 January 2019