This is an opportunity to be part of a strong and progressive team that includes Tamariki Ora, School Based Nursing and other health professionals. This role requires you to provide primary health care services to whanau in their homes or in community settings. You will have proven work experience in the community, be able to work autonomously and with a wider team.
Based in the heart of sunny Hawke’s Bay, Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga is a thriving and innovative kaupapa-Maori organisation. We have been working alongside whanau for the past 30 years to achieve best outcomes for them through clinical and community wellness support, in tandem with social, education and personal development programmes.
To join our highly-regarded Mobile Primary Nurse team you will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate
- Have a current and valid full drivers licence
- Knowledge of Kaupapa Maori practice
- Have experience working with Maori
- Have Primary Health knowledge, skills and experience
- Be a team player with the ability to work unsupervised
Ideally, you would also have:
- Knowledge of Medtech 32
- Certification in immunisation, CPR and cervical screening
- Time management skills to prioritize your own work load
- Flexiblity to work across our community health sector
- Te Reo me ona tikanga
To find out more about this opportunity, phone Christeve Le Geyt at 027 662 2486 or email Christeve.Legeyt@ttoh.iwi.nz