Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga has opportunities for Homecare Support Kaimahi able to deliver high-quality, personalised care and support to people in their own homes.
These are casual positions within our Supreme Care team in Wairoa, Hastings and Central Hawke’s Bay, carrying out homecare duties in accordance with individual care plans.
TToH is an innovative kaupapa Maori organisation based in Hastings. Our health, education and social development teams have been working successfully alongside whanau across sunny Hawke‘s Bay for the past 32 years. We are committed to the provision of comprehensive, integrated care and support to help whanau achieve their goals.
We expect professionalism, co-operative teamwork and a can-do attitude from our staff. In return, we actively support and encourage all our staff to fulfil their own potential.
The successful applicant for this role should have reliable transport and will be paid for travel times between clients.
The role includes the following:
- Home management and personal care support
- Help with showering, dressing and other personal hygiene
- Help with household cleaning to a high standard
- Prepare meals
- Monitor for emerging health issues
- Ensure the client’s safe mobility in the home
- Encourage client independence and the maintenance of family ties
For a full description of duties, please read the Role Description.
All inquiries should be directed to Puni.Mataruarua@ttoh.iwi.nz
Applications close on 15 August, 2018.