Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga is seeking a 12 month fixed term employee for the role of Café and Catering Assistant in Café Alfalfa, located at our main premises based in Hastings. In addition to working in our Café, we also offer catering services for events and functions across Hawke's Bay.
The role has core hours of 35 hours per week with some evening and weekend work giving opportunities for additional hours.
To be successful candidate will have:
- Previous food handling experience
- Barista preparation and service practical training
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with cash handling
- A current full driver's licence
- Food handling & preparation certificate
- Kiwi Host or similar food and/or customer service certificate
- Knowledge and understanding of tikanga and te reo Maori
If you are interested in this position, please apply by following the apply now prompts. Current employees of Taiwhenua who are affected by restructuring will be given priority in the selection process.