Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga is seeking a super-organised person with excellent communication and presentation skills to take up the role of Administrator for our Board of Trustees.
The Board, Te Haaro, is central to the strategic direction of TToH, which is a Charitable Trust and the mandated political leader of Heretaunga.
The role of the board Administrator is to provide high quality support for the Trustees in carrying out their governance duties at Board and subcommittee meetings. It also involves assistance for the Board Chair in communications with the Trustees.
The Administrator will report to the Chief Executive and work closely with the Executive Assistant.
The successful applicant will have:
- High-level administrative experience
- A high standard of professionalism
- Team and relationship building skills
- Proficiency in written English
- An understanding of Te Reo Maori
- Excellent presentation and organisation skills
- A high standard of technological ability
- Good understanding of meeting procedures and minute-taking
This is a permanent, full-time position with some variable hours and evening work.
Inquiries should be directed to Julie Wake Julie.email@example.com
Applications close: 15/1/18